2015 PJ Day Schedule of Events
GLUTEN FREE PANCAKE BREAKFAST
The Jasper Volunteer Fire Brigade is hosting a gluten-free pancake breakfast at the emergency service building beginning at 8 a.m. Roll out of bed, roll your kids out of bed and head over for a delicious, hassle-free breakfast. All profit going to MacMahon family trust.
9:00am – 10:00am
The Fitness Network is hosting a PJ Day class from 9-10 a.m. in the Jasper Activity Centre.
All donations and funds raised will support Find The Common Thread and MacMahon Family Trust. RSVP your attendance and your name will be entered to win a free Fitness Network 5 punch pass. If you can’t RSVP, just show up in your PJs.
12:30 pm (half past noon)
WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT
Meet at Two Brothers Totem Pole. You can come a little earlier to sign up and register to be counted for the world record attempt.
Together we will march in our PJ’s through town and end up at the Elementary School, where you can drop off kids for class, and carry on with your PJ Day. Don’t forget to sign the sheets with the volunteers around the start area, so that we can have accurate numbers to show the Guinness Record Judges. The registration volunteers will also be accepting donations.
- Gluten Free Buffet Dinner
- Fashion Design School graduate Grace Feniak ill unveil three gowns inspired by autoimmune diseases, and they will be auctioned off later to continue our fund raising efforts.
- Silent Auction with some amazing items to bid on
- Family Dance
(Donations will be accepted by volunteers if you are not interested in bidding on the auction items.)
Tickets (Shirley’s, Marmot Basin, Mountain Air, Jasper Elementary School, and of course at the door – limited number so get yours early.)
Child (3-12 years old) $10
Under 3 – Free
- 6:00pm Doors Open, Silent Auction Begins
- 6:30pm Introduction, Gown Design Unveil
- 6:45pm Food is served (tables will get called randomly)
- 7:05pm First set of Silent Auction Items will be called
- 7:30pm Second set of Silent Auction Items will be called
- 7:40pm Next set of Silent Auction Items to be called
- 7:45pm Food is taken down, Notice that last auction items will be pulled
- 8:00pm Foundation members will each say ‘Hi’.
- 8:15pm Steph will take us into Yoga in Motion to start off dance, Dance floor will open to everyone
- 9:00pm Music ends, Everyone goes home and straight to bed, unless you’re all grown up and want to keep partying in your PJ’s…. then keep reading.
Come out and wear your most fashionable PJs for a fun night to raise awareness and funds for Autoimmune Diseases. Drink specials all night, prizes of Sunshine lift tickets and more for best dressed PJ Queen and King! Also, donate for your chance to win a beer a day for a year!
Funds raised this year will go to the MacMahon family.
Please come out, have some fun and a few laughs and celebrate and support a worthy cause.
10:00pm – Close
Four Peaks PJ Party
Finish off the night dancing in your PJ’s at Four Peaks Nightclub.
100% of profit made from donations to Find The Common Thread Foundation on this PJ Day, (February 27, 2015) will go to the MacMahon Family Trust Fund. Click below to donate.
Let’s make an angel smile.